Prize: VIP attendance at the Panthers practice Nov.24, 2018, hotel room the night of the 24th (provided by the Panthers), and 4 tickets with sideline passes, and parking at Charlotte Bank of America Stadium on Nov. 25, 2018. Prize is being offered by Family and MWR.
Who Can Enter: Active Duty Military (or their family members*). *If the family member submits the essay, the Soldier must consent to the rules and stipulations of this contest and be able to travel to and attend the Panther’s game on Nov. 25, 2018 in Charlotte, NC.
How: Write an essay explaining how your family is Army strong. Essay must be at least 250 words and no more than 500 words. Essay submissions are will be accepted beginning on Oct. 4, 2018 at midnight and ending at midnight on Oct. 17, 2018.
Along with your essay please submit your email address, military unit, daytime phone number, and postal mailing address so we may contact you if you are a winner. If we are unable to reach you by phone or email, you will be notified via certified letter. If you do not respond to the marketing office within 24 hours of being notified by certified mail, an alternate winner will be chosen.
Where: Submit your essay to FJFMWRContests@gmail.com
This prize is part of the USO North Carolina 'Family Furlough' program and acceptance is conditional. Please read the following carefully. Unwillingness or inability to comply will result in forfeiture of the prize.
1) NLT 28 OCT 18, the Soldier must be identified and a short biography provided to Panther Organization by the USO.
2) The Soldier will stand to be recognized for their service. The Soldier must be in uniform.
3) Only 4 tickets are available. Additional tickets cannot be purchased or provided.
4) By entering the contest (submitting an essay) you (the Soldier) are agreeing to the rules of this contest, to stand and be recognized at the Panthers game, to have your likeness and essay published by Family and MWR, the USO, Carolina Panthers, and Fort Jackson Public Affairs.
5) The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges. The winner will be announced on the Fort Jackson FMWR Facebook page, fortjacksonmwr.com and the Family and MWR ad page on page 5 in the Fort Jackson Leader Thursday, Nov. 1, 2018. All decisions by the judges are final.
6) Family and MWR reserves the right to publish any and all essay submissions on social media, fortjacksonmwr.com and to provide them to the Fort Jackson Public Affairs Office for publication in the Fort Jackson Leader during the month of November.
Questions? Contact Theresa O’Hagan, marketing and advertising specialist, Marketing Division, Family and MWR, at +1 (803)751-6990.
Submit your essay to FJFMWRContests@gmail.com