2022 Month of the Military Child Poster Design Contest Submission Deadline
Garrison Designer Call For Submissions
IMCOM G9 Marketing and Child & Youth Services (CYS) Announce the 2022 Month of the Military Child Design Contest!
- One design will be chosen to be the 2022 Month of the Military Child (MOMC) official poster.
- Contest open to Family and MWR Garrison Graphic Designers and Marketing Team Members.
- The Winner must agree to allow IMCOM G9 Marketing to alter the artwork to fit other sizes needed as well as branding requirements.
- The winning design will become the property of IMCOM G9 Marketing and will reserve the right to use and alter the winning design as appropriate for any future projects at the discretion of IMCOM G9 Marketing.
- The winner of the contest will have their design featured on the 2022 MOMC marketing materials. In addition, the winner’s garrison and designer's name will be posted on MWR Brand Central for all garrisons to use in 2022 MOMC marketing efforts.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Submit your best 11x17 Month of the Military Child Poster design (as a .pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 October 2021 (entries received after the due date will not be considered).
- ONE (1) design per person will be accepted.
- All creative must have appropriate permissions for use and current military uniforms for photos (if applicable). For photography used be sure to include age, gender, race diversity and masks for ages 2+.
- Winner will be selected by IMCOM G9 and notified on or about the week of 22 November 2022.
For questions, contact:
Naomi Wilkins at email@example.com
Note: The winner will need to provide selected artwork as unflattened native file (with all images and fonts) to G9 Marketing. Final artwork may be altered for edits, required sizes and branding requirements by G9 Marketing.