- All payments can be made by credit card or cash.
- All winnings will be credited back to your tablet.
- You may cash out your tablet at any time, your runner will do it, or you may do it at the cash area.
- Your credits will be given back to you as credit card credit or cash, your choice.
- Games, Cost, & Prizes
- All Fun Games are double bingos and pay $20 - $40 per game.
- Early Birds: $5 half session, $10 full session:
- Early Bird session has 10 games.
- All Early Birds are double bingos and pay $50 - $100 per game.
Regular Games: Consists of 10 games. Additional special games are played in between regular games.
Thursdays & Saturdays- Pays $200-$1,000 per game
Pack Qty Price Bronze 36 cards per game $35 Silver 54 cards per game $45 Gold 72 cards per game $55 Platinum 90 cards per game $65
Fridays & Sundays - Pays $500-$1,000 per game
Pack Qty Price Bronze 36 cards per game $50 Silver 54 cards per game $60 Gold 72 cards per game $70 Platinum 90 cards per game $80
Popular Special Games - played during Regular Games:
- Special #1 U-Pick-Em ($2 per card, pays up to $10,000)
- Special #2 Letter X ($2 per sheet, pays up to $1,000)
- Special #3 Letter H ($2 per sheet, pays up to $1,000)
- Special #4 Coverall ($3 per sheet, pays up to $10,000)
- Grand Prize ($2 per card, pays up to $5,000)
- Game Rules
- The manager may suspend playing privileges of patrons for misconduct, use of profanity, unruliness or disrupting game play.
- All players must show proper means of identification to validate authorization to play.
- All guests must be signed in by an authorized sponsor (military ID card holders).
- All bingo winners must prove their eligibility to win, in accordance with the rules stated above before any prize is awarded.
- Everyone must purchase a regular program pack to participate in our Regular Program.
- Players must be able to show proof of purchase (keep your receipts).
- Unplayed sheets from previous days are not valid, unless approved and signed by management.
- No minors under the age of 14 are allowed to play bingo.
- Only paying participants are allowed to sit in the game areas of the bingo hall, unless otherwise approved by management.
Your Fort Jackson Victory Bingo is Open
We are happy to announce that your Family and MWR, Victory Bingo Program, will offer guests an opportunity to join back in the local Bingo games.
Friday: Doors open 3 pm. Play starts 4 p.m.
Saturday: Doors open 10 a.m. Play starts 11 am.
Sunday: Doors open 10 am. Play starts 11 a.m.
Monday: Doors open 3 pm. Play starts 4 p.m.
New Programs, New Prizes, New Games, and New Rules
Victory Bingo is a Family and MWR activity. Family and MWR activities are intended for all military personnel (both Active and Retired), their Families, Reserve components, Retirees, DOD Civilians and their invited guests.