- Unit Training Reservation
- PT reservations will be scheduled by calling Knight Pool during operating hours, for hours between 0600 and 0700. Reservations are for a double wide (2 lanes), on sides of pool.
- Reservations outside of the PT hours, but during operating hours must be requested with a standard memorandum, stating: Requested date, time frame, training being conducted, and number of personnel.
- Request must be made at least two weeks prior, and only set once approved by management.
- If training is requested outside of normal operating hours, labor cost of lifeguards must be covered by unit training funds.
- ADULT Swim Lessons
Adult Swim Lessons operate on monthly sessions. There are 8 classes per session. Typical days for classes are Mondays and Wednesdays (may shift for special event or holidays).
There are two class options: Noon class (12 p.m.) or Evening class (5:15 p.m.)
If less than 3 participants register, the class may be cancelled.
On Hold until further notice...
- Youth Swim Lessons
Red Cross Lessons offered include:
Parent/ Child - Under 3
Preschool Swim Lessons (Age 3 to 5)
Levels I, II, III - levels IV to VI if demand warrants (Age 6 and over)
On hold until further notice.
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Training
American Red Cross Lifeguard Training is conducted here.
Registration is done online at webtrac.mwr.army.mil.
Select Community Recreation / South Carolina, and continue thru the prompts when class is identified, select the small shopping cart to begin registration and payment.
Authorized Patrons: $125
Non-Authorized Civilians: $175
- Other Trainings offered throughout year
American Red Cross Shallow Water Lifeguard
American Red Cross CPR/ First Aid/ AED
American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor
American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor
PHTA Certified Pool Operator
Knight Indoor Swimming Pool
Open year round, Knight Indoor Pool offers lap and open swimming, water aerobics, swimming lessons for adults and children, lifeguard training classes, and Swim for Your Life Program (self paced).