- Curbside Service
Thomas Lee Hall Library Open for Curbside Service at 4679 Lee Road
- Curbside service will be available Tuesday - Saturday from 12 - 5 pm. Patrons should arrive and notify staff of arrival no later than 4:45 pm.
- Library will be closed Sunday, Monday, and holidays.
Instructions for Patrons
- Patrons will need to place requests thru our online catalog (http://mwrlibrary.armybiznet.com/search~S30) with their online accounts. Requests are limited to 20 items per day. Requests placed before midnight will be available for pick-up the next day.
- Unfortunately staff will not be able to place requests over the phone. However, they will be happy to assist in setting up your online account and navigating the order process. The phone numbers to call for account assistance are +1 (803)751-5589 or +1 (803)751-4816. Please be patient as the lines may be busy as we assist other patrons.
- Upon arrival to curbside, please send a text to +1 (803)404-0613 with your First/Last name and parking space #. Instructions and phone numbers will also be provided at the curbside parking spaces. It will take 5-10 minutes for staff to retrieve your order, process and deliver to your car.
- For the safety of both patrons and staff, please have your trunk open (or window to back seat) so we can provide a contactless delivery. Our staff will be wearing masks. Patrons will also be required to wear a mask per the Commanding General’s rules.
Tips to Remember
- Place your requests by midnight the day before you plan to pick-up. You will have 7 days to pick-up your items before the request expires and offered to the next patron in line.
- Requests are limited to 20 items per day.
- Link to online catalog: http://mwrlibrary.armybiznet.com/search~S30
- Arrive no later than 1645 for last pick-up requests.
- Curbside pick-up by text: +1 (803)404-0613.
- Account Assistance: +1 (803)751-4816 or +1 (803)751-5589.
- All returns should be placed in the blue return bins. All materials will require a 72 hour quarantine prior to being checked-in off of your account.
Needing a Computer with a CAC Card Reader?
Since we are unable to allow patrons inside the building to use our computers, we are offering a new service. Keyboards with CAC readers will now be available for checkout.
- We Have Variety
Thomas Lee Hall Library has a wide variety of popular:
- Fiction/Non-Fiction Books
- Audio Books
- PS4, XBOX1, SWITCH Video Games
- DVDs & Blu-rays
- Computer lab
- Free Wi-Fi
- Copy machine
- 4 Study Rooms
- Ample group work areas
Meeting room (by reservation only) *
* An application must me filled out in person or online and then emailed to the director at usarmy.jackson.imcom-fmwrc.mbx.Library@mail.mil. Filling out the application does not guarantee a reservation. A library staff member will contact you if your application is approved and dates are available. Please take time to thoroughly review the meeting room policies.
- 24/7 searchable electronic databases
- eBooks, eAudiobooks
- Scholarly Journals
- Mango Languages
- Frequently Asked Questions
For further information, please read our Post Library Brochure!
Where is the Library?
The Library is located in Bldg 4679 on the corner of Lee Road and Strom Thurmond Blvd. For additional directions or information, you may phone the Library at +1 (803)751-5589.
What are the Library Hours?
The Library is open 11 a.m. - 7 p.m., Monday – Thursday and 12 - 5 p.m., Friday and Saturday. Closed on Sundays and Federal holidays.
Who may borrow Library Materials?
Full borrowing privileges are available for the following groups and their immediate family members: Active duty military personnel assigned to Fort Jackson, members of the Reserve and National Guard, retired military personnel, and Fort Jackson civilian employees. (A valid military identification card must be presented.)
Limited borrowing privileges are available for transient and temporary duty personnel. (A valid military identification card and TDY orders must be presented.)
How long can I check out materials?
Books and audio books loan for 21 days. DVD's and video games loan for 7 days. All materials can be granted 2 renewals as long as the item is not on hold for another customer.
Who may use the Library’s computer lab?
In order to use the computer lab visitors must present a current military identification card and sign in at the Library’s Front Desk. Computer users must be at least 13 years old unless a parent or sponsor has already created a computer account for the child. There is a 30 minute time limit when others are waiting. (Note: the Computer Lab closes 15 minutes prior to the closing of the library.)
Can I leave my children alone at the library; can I drop them off and pick them up later?
Children without ID must be accompanied by their parent or sponsor at all times.
Does the Library provide a FAX service to the public?
No, but on post FAX services are available in the customer service area in the Main PX.
- The History of Fort Jackson Collection
Click on Fort Jackson Collection link for photos of the library on Fort Jackson.
Thomas Lee Hall Library
Thomas Lee Hall Library
Hours:Thomas Lee Hall Library is providing curbside service.MondayClosedTuesday12:00pm-5:00pmWednesday12:00pm-5:00pmThursday12:00pm-5:00pmFriday12:00pm-5:00pmSaturday12:00pm-5:00pmSundayClosedHolidaysClosed