- Full court basketball
- 2 racquetball courts
- Hoist and Hammer strength equipment
- Free weights
- Cardiovascular equipment to include new Life Fitness treadmills, Life Fitness elliptical cross trainers and exercise bikes.
- Eligibility and Swipe Cards
You must be an eligible ID card holder or guest to utilize any of the fitness centers or gymnasiums on Fort Jackson. Eligible ID card holders are one of the following: Active duty military, retired military, reserve military, DA civilian employees, including NAF Civilian employees, Army contract employees and age appropriate family members.
All Fort Jackson MWR users will be requested to fill out a “MWR Application”.
- All the MWR Community Recreation Division (CRD) Activities such as Gymnasiums, Pools, Outdoor Recreation facilities, Libraries, Miniature Golf, and Victory Travel will be set up with computerized swipers to count your visit.
- These swipers will capture the mandatory data for annual reports and justify the appropriate funding needed to run the facilities and/or activities. Information submitted on the applications by MWR patrons and their families will be set up in a “household” database. All information will be processed in a timely and secured manner not to effect participation at any of the CRD Activities. After the household is set up the MWR patron can swipe into any facility with his Military ID, CAC or any issued MWR card. MWR will make this as easy for the customer as possible.
Thanking all MWR customers in advance for their patronage.
- Boxing Club
Join the Fort Jackson Boxing Club!
- Training: Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m.- 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- This is a co-ed club, open to active duty service members only.
- TRX Group Training
Let's Get Functional with Trainer/Instructor Trina Hill
Contact Pam Long at (803)751-3700
- Nutrition Coaching
- Body Composition Results
- Performance Challenges
- Improve Range of Motion
- Increase Overall Functionality
Training Available NOW
Thursday, 6-7 pm
Upon group request
$35/person in a Group of 8
Hours of Operation
|Monday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||11:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||11:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Holidays||11:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
Vanguard gym offers: