- Coleman Gym Reopening Details
We’ve missed you!
Racquetball and basketball courts remain closed. Maximum capacity for all gyms is 50.
Please observe the following rules when visiting the gyms and fitness center.
- You must bring/wear your own PPE. Masks must be worn while walking around the facility but you may remove during your exercises.
- No more than 1 hour of work out time per patron.
- Please observe the maximum safe capacity for social distancing at each facility. (Posted at facility.) Once capacity is reached, patrons will only be allowed in as each patron leaves (one out = one in).
- 100% ID Check
- 100% sign-in and sig-out required
- Stay 6 Feet Apart
- Sanitize equipment after each use.
- Showers and saunas are closed.
Please note: For the safety of our customers and staff each facility will be closed 3 times a day for deep cleaning: After morning active duty PT, after lunch, and at closing. Regular cleaning will be completed every hour. Locker rooms and latrines are cleaned every hour on the hour.
- Coleman Gym
Coleman Gymnasium offers full court basketball, 2 racquetball courts, large weight room with Hoist and Hammer Strength machines, a cardiovascular room with Life Fitness treadmills, elliptical cross trainers and exercise bikes.
You must be an eligible ID card holder or guest to utilize any of the fitness centers or gymnasiums on Fort Jackson. Eligible ID card holders are one of the following: Active Duty military, Retired military, Reserve military, DA Civilian employees, including NAF Civilian employees, Army contract employees and age appropriate Family members.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||5 a.m. - 7 a.m. (Active Duty Only) 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 7 a.m. (Active Duty Only) 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 7 a.m. (Active Duty Only) 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 7 a.m. (Active Duty Only) 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 7 a.m. (Active Duty Only) 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|