- Mobilization, Deployment, and Support Stability Operations
The Mobilization, Deployment, and Support Stability Operations (MDSSO) helps support community readiness during deployments and emergencies. We help make sure installation programs align with unit deployment cycles, provide pre- and post-deployment support, and help unit Commanders with their Family Readiness plans and deployment support services for Service Members and their Families. We’re responsible for operating an Emergency Family Assistance Center in the case of an all-hazards event, and supporting Service Members and Families during Non-Combatant Evacuation Operations (NEO) and Repatriation. We also act as a case manager for all requests for assistance through the Army Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (ADPAAS).
Some of our resources include:
- Pre- and Post-Deployment Support: Helps prepare Soldiers and Families for deployments and reintegration by providing trainings and resources throughout the deployment cycle in a variety of settings.
- Family Readiness Groups: Designed to make sure Families have information they need and develop a military support group while their Soldier is deployed. Virtual Family Readiness Groups also provide secure environments in which the Commander can communicate directly with Soldiers and Families 24 hours a day, no matter where they are.
- Emergency Family Assistance: Your link to continuous support and assistance as well as authoritative and accurate information in a sensitive, timely, and effective manner.
- Army Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (ADPAAS): Ensures all Army personnel and their dependents are accounted for during emergency situations.
- NEO/Repatriation: We help the State Department help those who have been displaced after national emergencies and disasters.
For more information on Mobilization, Deployment, and Support Stability Operations support in your community, contact Army Community Service Center at +1 (803)751-5256 or email us and ask for the Mobilization and Deployment program manager or specialist.
- Mobilization & Deployment Resources
vFRG downloads: http://www.armyfrg.org
Operation Military Kids: http://www.operationmilitarykids.org/public/home.aspx
Sesame Workshop: http://www.sesameworkshop.org
Army Families on line: http://www.armyfamiliesonline.org
Child Care Aware: http://www.childcareaware.org
American Legion: http://www.legion.org
National Association of Child Care Resources and Referral Agencies: www.naccrra.org
- Soldier and Family Readiness Group (SFRG) Leader Training (On-line)
All units, current or newly assigned SFRG Leaders can access the training on www.MyArmyOneSource.com through the Lifelong Learning/e-Learning Center.
Click the image below to download the REAL Smart Book.
- Soldier and Family Readiness Group (SFRG) Informal Fundraiser Approval
Mobilization and Deployment Readiness
Mobilization and Deployment Readiness (FMWR)
Army Community Service (ACS) is currently providing services telephonically and through virtual means, +1 (803)751-5256, Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.