- Other Functions of Marketing
Other functions of Marketing include:
- Coordination of post wide surveys
- Coordination of the Commercial Sponsorship Program -
a partnership between Family and MWR and the private sector.
- Coordination of the Commercial Advertisement Sales Program – a program that allows Marketing to sell ad space inside MWR facilities and on printed materials to private sector companies.
- Commercial Sponsorship & Advertising Sales - Monies obtained through sponsorship and ad sales go directly to support soldier programs and Quality of Life at Fort Jackson.
- Family and MWR Activity Managers & Organizers
Need your event published in the Fort Jackson Leader, Family and MWR website? Need flyers, business cards or other marketing materials? Drop by or give us a call at (803)751-6990.
Requests and submissions can also be sent by e-mail. Please be sure to include complete details and Point of Contact [POC] information about your event. Don't forget to follow proper grammar rules, use upper & lower case letters, and spell check your copy when submitting Word.doc or Text.txt files.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Welcome To Fort Jackson
The Marketing Division is primarily a support office for Family and MWR activity managers; however, the staff interfaces with the community in many important ways. Marketing is your source for information on Fort Jackson.